Thursday, September 24, 2009

Re: [Sacramento Homeless] New comment on Mayor hopeful, committed to meeting needs of city'....

OK... no hard feelings and I do not take it personally. You have your own resentments to deal with and I will pray for your enlightenment. I know you have your own personal agenda and prejudices, including those against Loaves and Fishes and all its so-called $$$.

My basic agenda has always been a humane rights agenda, I believe it is important to set an example for others who we come into contact with in or own personal lives ~ that is  why I mentioned my past. I know I am a miracle redeemed by Jesus Christ and Creator God, as are many others I know in my life who have gotten out of their past darkness and walk in the light of enlightenment. I surely do not need your blog to advertise if that is my aim. I just believe that sharing is caring. I got to get back to work. Regret the distraction and I will see you up the road. Adios!

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Education for Liberation! Venceremos Unidos!

Peter S. Lopez ~aka Peta

Sacramento, California, Aztlan

Yahoo Email: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com  

http://twitter.com/Peta51

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Come Together! Join Up! Seize the Time!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Humane-Rights-Agenda/

 

http://humane-rights-agenda-network.ning.com/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NetworkAztlan_News/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/THIRD-WORLD-NEWS/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




From: Tom Armstrong <unbound@gmail.com>
To: Peta-de-Aztlan <peter.lopez51@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 10:09:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Sacramento Homeless] New comment on Mayor hopeful, committed to meeting needs of city'....

Peta-de-Aztlan,
 
I am removing your comment because I don't see how it relates to blogpost you are commenting on, and because you seem to be advertising yourself.
 
-- Tom Armstrong

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 8:51 AM, Peta-de-Aztlan <peter.lopez51@yahoo.com> wrote:
Peta-de-Aztlan has left a new comment on your post "Mayor hopeful, committed to meeting needs of city'...":

I am glad to see this Sacramento Homeless Blog and am a humane rights activist, including being an advocate for the humane rights of homeless refugees who have fallen through the cracks of the torn and tattered social safety in present-day society. I came up out of the bushes by the Sacramento River by Ol Sac several years ago dirty, hungover and humbled. I now have several years clean, sane and sober. I am now employed as a Counselor-Caseworker at a local Emergency Shelter. I will help as I can as I continue to walk a path with heart. Sister Libby, a great humane being, knows hoe to get in contact with me. ~Peter S. Lopez aka Peta~
Email: peter.lopez51{at}yahoo.com




Posted by Peta-de-Aztlan to Sacramento Homeless at September 24, 2009 8:51 AM


No comments: