Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Response: Letter to supporters from Euna Lee

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

8-11-2009 ~ 8:32 PM - PST


Blessings to you and your family ~ I can feel the sincere way and am glad
you are home with your family. Take your time, be blessed and when you

are in peace with your being, address the the common denominator of

humane rights wnat what is all means to you.


Education forLiberation! Venceremos Unidos!

Peter S. Lopez ~aka: Peta

Sacramento, California,Aztlan

Yahoo Email: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com  

 

Links: Join Up!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Humane-Rights-Agenda/ 

 

http://humane-rights-agenda.blogspot.com/ 

 

http://humane-rights-agenda-network.ning.com/ 

 

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NetworkAztlan_News/ 

 

c/s




From: Euna Lee <email@lauraandeuna.com>
To: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 12:44:40 PM
Subject: Letter to supporters from Euna Lee

August 10, 2009

It's been 5 days since I arrived home from my traumatic experience.

What have I done... hmm... let's see. I made scrambled eggs with
Hana, I walked around the neighborhood with Michael and Hana after
dinner, I combed Hana's hair and dressed her for school, I danced and
jumped with Hana, I went to a cafe and had a very happy time with
Michael listening to his life and shared mine, I went to church and
was able to sing unto the Lord.

I am slowly fulfilling the wish list that I made in North Korea one
item at a time.

Every moment when I realize it's real, when I am home and I am with
my family, I think of all the individuals who were there at the
vigils, who wrote letters to us and to the government, who read and
followed our news and were concerned about us and helped Laura and I
to come home.

Knowing that you would not stop until we came home kept me going day
by day in North Korea.

As soon as I got home, after I gave a long hug to my family, I wanted
to thank the people who helped me. I wanted to let people know how
grateful I was and am. I found myself surfing the Internet and reading
different blogs and news articles about us. Then I realized that I
felt separated again from my husband and daughter, just as I was for
141 days in North Korea.

I decided then not to go through all the emails and articles just
yet. I have not checked the Facebook pages about Laura and I or the
web site, LauraAndEuna.com. Because I know that once I started to read
them I would get caught up in all the love and support everybody gave
me and I will neglect my family.

Hana is still a bit nervous about mommy going to work again. She told
me today "Mommy, when I ask you to leave (she meant 'come home'),
please come home to me." She told Doorie (one of my cats) "Doorie, if
you don't listen, mommy will go to the airport."

I will wait for the time when Hana truly believes that mommy's always
there for her, then I will be free to share my stories and experiences
in North Korea and be able to express how thankful I am.

My husband mentioned the names of so many individuals who helped us
and supported us through this tough time. I won't list the individual
names here to thank because I believe you already know that I am
talking to you when I say "Thank You."

Again, I am blessed to have such support from everybody who
participated and I won't forget your love and I just want to say, "I
love you too."

Love,
Euna

--
2009 LauraAndEuna.com
Free Laura Ling and Euna Lee
http://www.LauraAndEuna.com
email@lauraandeuna.com

Forward this e-mail to a friend:
http://lauraandeuna.com/lists/?p=forward&uid=0006da65d39c50a396e6cf1e44dbc02a&mid=13




No comments: