Thursday, May 07, 2009

Elvira> Re: FW: Watch the Video: Woman Alleges She Was Beaten By Five Police Officers

Greetings ~ This Sister has the courage to speak out and the proper authorities should be looking into this matter and the merits of the case and her allegations. She is obviously not going to just quietly go away into the night, has the courage to advocate for her truth and should be respected!

Check out the Video Clip ~

http://www.sfltimeslibrary.com/marygrey.html
 
Just because we have an African-American President named Barack Obama in the White House that fact has not magically transformed the fascist ways of many of our local police!

FREE LEONARD PELTIER AND ALL UNJUSTLY IMPRISONED HOSTAGES OF THE FASCIST STATE!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Education for Liberation!
Peter S. Lopez ~aka: Peta
Sacramento, California, Aztlan
Yahoo Email: peter.lopez51@yahoo.com

http://anhglobal.ning.com/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Humane-Rights-Agenda/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NetworkAztlan_News/
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ



From: "elvira52@bellsouth.net" <elvira52@bellsouth.net>
To: Congressman Robert Wexler <robert.wexler@congressnewsletter.net>; Hazelle Rogers <hazellep@comcast.net>; randirhodesarchives <randirhodesarchives@yahoo.com>; Michelle Obama <democraticparty@democrats.org>; Senator Bill Nelson <bill@billnelson.senate.gov>; Arlene Montemarano <mikarl@starpower.net>; The March For Justice <info@marchforjustice.com>; Elgin O. Jones <elginojones@yahoo.com>; eugene johnson <retutaker2003@yahoo.com>; Jean jabouin <jeanjabouin@yahoo.com>; Phyllis Hope <hopeforchildren2002@yahoo.com>; Ronald Highsmith <rhsmith57@yahoo.com>; Bev Harris <bev@blackboxvoting.org>; American Pain Foundation <advocacy@painfoundation.org>; Rique Ennis <Songhay@msn.com>; Rep. John Conyers <info@pdamerica.org>; Ellen H. Brodsky <ehbrod@yahoo.com>; kwame afoh <kwameafoh@yahoo.com>; virginiaedward <virginiaedward@aol.com>; theganttreport <theganttreport@comcast.net>; Reesey@yahoo.com; Adriane <Adriane_Reesey@sheriff.org>; news.editor <news.editor@healthleadersmedia.com>; mmayo <mmayo@sun-sentinel.com>; MaryAnne Hoffman <MaryAnne_Hoffman@dcf.state.fl.us>; Warence Mae Smtih <warencemaesmith@comcast.net>
Cc: Dr. Valentine Ojo <valojo@md.metrocast.net>; Marco Rubio <team@marcorubio.com>; Sherri Myers <MCSrights@aol.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2009 7:00:21 PM
Subject: Re: FW: Watch the Video: Woman Alleges She Was Beaten By Five Police Officers

From: Breaking News! [mailto:newsskoop@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 12:29 PM
To: Info@AP.org
Subject: Watch the Video: Woman Alleges She Was Beaten By Five Police Officers

 

Watch the Video:   Woman Alleges She Was Beaten By Five Police Officers

 
Hummmm,
 
I was betten by a Miami Police offier put in jail over night if not for the officer I was talking to things would have been worse he saved me. my rights wasn't read to me noting has been done to this day I live in pain with a neck. and two back injuries case # 02-4663 my story was all over the world Putney was also there. Yet no justice to this day HUD Landlords has my money and my credit has 6 evictions on it I have also been injected with a toxin in Broward General Hospital.
 
Each time I seek medical help in 2004 I was kidnapped 2 times placed in a mental hospital no one would listen so I tried to move to Georgia. the Landlord called the police on me told a lie also had infomation changed at the bank The bank WaMu sent me new checks no charge long story.
 
After I got to Georgia 15 days later my so called friend I met in 1996 Brenda she use to be a dancer on Broward Blv. and a singer she was looking for a back ground singer add in the paper she choise me another long story. Some one in Florida Contacked her she went to the court and told a lie about 8 policeman come to her home she was renting to me and she had my $3,000. only gave me 1,000 back I was so ill after the police saw I was to ill to have done what she said two stayed.
 
and helped me in the Court paper it said I couldn't have my own Computer but the Officer took me in their car went from Hotel to hotel to help me fine a place another long story. I ended up in another mental hospital it's very hard for me to write sorry in Georgia where war types was played on me and meds was tested on us long story again and can be proven.
 
I come back to Florida after that Thanks to the SFTimes Elgin I made it out and I've been in 19 different places living still seeking medical help to fine out what was injected into my body and every place I turn alol I hear is there's nothing I can do.
 
I have so many medical necessary from my Doctor yet no help to this day I also sent a letter to then Senator Obama this so you how much he's respected in the State of Florida. first Senator Mel Martinez office called me they know I had no address because every place I stayed put on the street my things taken even my car about two months ago Senator Nelson office called.
 
Said the same thing my case was investigated put what I wanted in writting  what I wanted Yennie in Nelson office they turn around had Cheryl Marken call the main people I'm complanning about Georgia Castro and Gilmore that's who they went baack to now telling me nothing they can do and putting all blame on me? how can I met with housing counselor. they also said Ms. Marken?
 
I will call this person by the way it's coman knowledge about the tennis Club 2 2002 and 3 there was a so called clean up of mold. I can also  prove Krissy Parrish. Oh I can go on but I can't i'm so tired and ill went to 3 different hospitals seeking medical help. couldn't get it to this day my story is too long and I'm not feeling well they took every thing from me kids family never had them i the first place if they turn on me it also turn out last year 4/28/ 2008 my 10 year old grandson was found dead his father birthdate is 4/29, I told them this was going to happen no one would listen no closer the bet just goes on and on no justice for Elvira I pray the woman above isn't treated like I have been .
 
so now I  have to call Ms. Marken 305-520-5027 or 305-536-5765 hummmmmm, to hear the SOS over and over again nothing we can do all the blame on me, no and I mean No attorney would touch my cases none of them also Venice Coves where krissy managed can't say what I really want to?
 
Elvira
-------------- Original message from "Warence Mae Smtih" <warencemaesmith@comcast.net>: --------------

 

 


From: Breaking News! [mailto:newsskoop@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 12:29 PM
To: Info@AP.org
Subject: Watch the Video: Woman Alleges She Was Beaten By Five Police Officers

 

Watch the Video:   Woman Alleges She Was Beaten By Five Police Officers


No comments: